Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
- 9" x 11" double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.