Satisfy everyones appetites with the BLACK DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker! One side of the reversible cooking plates features deep grids so you can make four large, fluffy waffles that are prime for your favorite toppings. The other side of the plates is flat so you can use it as a grill for toasting sandwiches and searing large cuts of meat. You can even lay the top of the grill open to get two 8x8 flat griddle surfaces for eggs, bacon, and more! Adjustable temperature controls ensure you have the right amount of heat for whatever you choose to create. Plus, the grease channels along the edges of the grill carry away oily residue, making it easy to craft tasty foods without the extra oils. This BLACK DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker does it all!
- Three Appliances in One - This handy cooking machine quickly goes from toasting sandwiches or frying up eggs and bacon to crafting large, fluffy waffles. All it takes is a simple switch of the reversible cooking plates
- Nonstick Reversible Cooking Plates - The removable nonstick grill plates are easy to clean and tough enough to handle any meal you wish to create. Do not place them in a Dishwasher
- 180 Degree Hinge - The unique hinge doubles the available cooking area, giving you a large, flat griddle surface for more cooking options
- Adjustable Temperature Controls
- Multiple Servings - The 8x8 cooking surface has room for four servings. You can make up to eight servings when you lay the top of appliance flat
- Versatile three-in-one appliance: waffle maker, grill, griddle
- Grids bake four waffles and reverse for top-and-bottom sandwich grilling
|Cordless vs Corded:
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.