Convenient Cooling & Heating
The ZoneAire Compact offers great versatility with excellent cooling ability, plus more. Our P08SA, P10SA and P12SA have a 3-IN-1 system; air conditioner, heater and dehumidifier. ZoneAire Compact
Due to its innovative design ZoneAire Compact offers cooling and heating. While one side offers cooling, simply turn the unit around and attach hose for bonus heat option. ZoneAire 3-IN-1 System
- Totally portable 3-IN-1 system offers cooling, dehumidification, and bonus heat for year round conditioning and comfort
- Perfect for spot-cooling!
- Available in 8K, 10K & 12K BTUs
Comfort & Convenience
- 4-Speed fan with "Auto" setting for ultimate comfort
- 24-hr. timer for both cooling and dehumidification
- Unique Sleep Control function
- LCD remote control
- 3-In-1 System air conditioner, heater and dehumidifier
- Offers cooling, dehumidification and bonus heat for year-round conditioning and comfort
- Innovative design
- One side offers cooling, simply turn the unit around and attach hose for bonus heat option
- Super portability with exclusive "snap-n-store" built-in hose storage compartment underneath unit
- Dual, easy-access antimicrobial nylon filters
|DOE SACC Cooling BTU
|ASHRAE Cooling Btu
|DOE SACC Heating BTU
|ASHRAE Heating Btu
|Depth to Louvers
|Est. Yearly Operating Costs
||3.5 pints per hour
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.