Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry
- 11 high performance cooking modes for versatile performance include two-element bake, convection bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cook, convection roast, convection broil, hi broil, medium broil, low broil, convection dehydrate, convection defrost, and proof
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Extra-Large Gourmet-Glo™ Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage
- Save time and energy with the NO-PREHEAT option when using convection bake utilizing the Patented Viking Convection system
- EXCLUSIVE Rapid Ready™ Preheat ensures super-fast preheating
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks
- Three halogen lights offer excellent visibility
- Timed Bake function allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete
- Meat probe feature sounds the timer when desired temperature is reached
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Steam clean in only 20 minutes - perfect for light and medium cleaning
- Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with EXCLUSIVE CoolLit™ LED Lights when unit is turned on
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides easy cleanup
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- VSOF730 - 30" Single Electric French-Door Oven
- Large Capacity Oven - Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Open Both Doors with One Hand - Easily open either French-Door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously.
- CoolLit™ LED Lights - Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with exclusive CoolLit™ LED Lights when unit is turned on.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection - Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Concealed Bake Element - Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking - TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler - Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack - Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System - Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.