Large Enough for the Family, Versatile Enough for your Recipes. The 12.5" x 7.6" Reversible Cast Iron Rectangular Griddle by Victoria, The Original Victoria 189 - Handmade in Colombia will let you be as capricious as you want without ever judging! If you need a flat cooking surface, you got it or maybe you want grill marks on that chicken" Et Voila! Just turn it around to expose its double personality. It has been pre-seasoned, making it nonstick and it is just waiting for you to start flipping it with recipes.
- Medium Reversible Grill & Griddle is versatile and multipurpose: great for pancakes, tortillas, veggies, fajitas, meats, eggs and even indoor grilling
- Easy-grip handles are wider than competitors for easier grip with pot holders
- Pre-seasoned Griddle is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware is seasoned at high temperatures using 100%on-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia in a family company since 1939. Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.